.post img { padding: 4px; border: 0x solid #cccccc; }

Friday, June 29, 2007

IF...

If you see a sunset, it's me, smiling
From behind it.
If I go away far, and you see a star
If you find it,
I'm inside it.
You can fold it, and hold it forever,
If you want.
If our words and worlds sever -- if ever
I lose you;
If two thousand light-years or seven
Confuse you;
Remember me. Here and in Heaven
I'll see you.
I'll be beguiling my filing, still smiling
To see you.

Labels:

Posted by Ichad at 7:16 PM
0 Komentar (klik disini..)
...Tampilan sempurna pada firefox browser...

Foolishly in Love

  • With or without your presence were the same,
  • The sight of you or the thought of you,
  • There's no respite from aching,
  • My heart is heavy and tired,
  • I hear the voices within me,
  • Telling me that the suffering should come to an end,
  • That I should break the chains of melancholy.

  • Since you came into my life,
  • I knew not of joyful days,
  • I knew not that love felt like this,
  • With just one glance and you changed the whole of me,
  • Yet didn't you realize you've turned me into a child,
  • Who would just break down and cry, and so I questioned,

  • How many heartstrings must you sever?

Story Arsip Gue


Chat Online

Pesan Offline


Waktu Jakarta...

Kata-kata Bijak

  • Jenius adalah 1 % inspirasi dan 99 % keringat. Tidak ada yang dapat menggantikan kerja keras.
    Keberuntungan adalah sesuatu yang terjadi ketika kesempatan bertemu dengan kesiapan.

    --by: Thomas A. Edison--

Kartu Ucapan Gratis !!!

  • Mau kirim kartu ucapan Gratisan? Klik saja salah satu tombol di bawah ini...


  • Klik di sini untuk pilih2 kartu

Cari dengan GOOGLE..